CGI Has Contracts With States and Local Municipalities: Ohio
The more research I do about CGI, the more I find. Here are some examples of CGI and their relationship with various government entities in Ohio from the CGI Website.
CGI and Ohio
A history of success. A foundation for tomorrow.
For more than 20 years, CGI has worked side-by-side with the State of Ohio, bringing our best thinking and solutions to the table for increasing efficiency, reducing costs and improving citizen service. Our unique client proximity model provides you with a highly skilled local team that is accountable for project success. Led by senior executives with deep Ohio government expertise, more than 450 experienced CGI professionals are living and working in the State to help address your priorities. Underscoring our long-term commitment to the State, CGI will open an IT center of excellence in Athens, Ohio, in January 2013. The center will employ 150 IT professionals over the next three years, expanding our Ohio footprint to 600 employees.
Think of us as your local systems integrator and managed services provider backed by the global resources of a 69,000 member company with more than 35 years of success. We provide a full range of consulting, integration,managed IT and business process services, including innovative solutions for IT consolidation, infrastructure management and Medicaid and health reform, such as health insurance exchanges.
CGI is proud to serve state, local and federal agencies in Ohio, including:
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS), supporting eligibility, payment and child welfare systems; developing and implementing Ohio’s new Child Care Eligibility Systems; standing up Ohio’s Medicaid electronic health record incentive program; and providing Medicaid Recovery Audit Contractor(RAC) services
- Ohio Department of Public Safety, modernizing the CGI-developed, statewide, county-administered Automated Title Processing System (ATPS)
- Ohio Department of Taxation, participating on the technology modernization team for the State Taxation Accounting and Revenue System (STARS)
- Ohio Administrative Knowledge System (OAKS), serving on the team that replaced outdated and disparate administrative systems with a single, shared ERP system for the State
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), serving as the RAC for CMS Region B (Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and partners such as the Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Local governments such as the City of Cleveland; Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority; Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Geauga, Muskingum and Summit Counties; Summit County Clerk of Courts; and Akron Police Department.
We are also deeply rooted in the community and actively support local organizations such as the American Heart Association of Ohio, Mid-Ohio Foodbank, TechColumbus and the YWCA.
CGI and OHIO